Friday, October 27, 2017

Ismail Mohamed passes Ohio Bar Exam


Ismail Mohamed

Aspiring Ohio State House of Representatives’ legislator, Ismail Mohamed has passed the Ohio State Bar Examination as released by the Supreme Court of Ohio. 

Ismail told the New Americans magazine that, “I’m so happy passing this exam. I held my breath going through the list until I found my name.”

In an exclusive interview with the New Americans to be published in the November 2017 edition, Ismail who immigrated to the United States with the parents said, “I have never regretted going to law school. It was three years of painful and gruesome time but it was worth every bit. It is a useful education to have.”

Ismail who is also a Political Science graduate from the Ohio State University and contesting in District 25 said, “I went back to college in 2014 for a law degree. I have finished my law degree becoming first Somali-American lawyer in the State of Ohio.”

The new Attorneys' official ceremony has been fixed for November 13, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment