Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tina Maharath bids for Ohio Senate's 3rd District 2018



Tina Maharath

“I want to work for you,” Tina Maharath said in her campaign message as she declared to contest for the Ohio Senate’s 3rd District in the 2018 election.
Tina, 26, born and raised in Ohio, and a Political Science graduate said “We need to create more living wage jobs, improve our schools, and make public safety - especially getting guns off the streets, a top priority. 

With nearly a decade of experience within the community, I know what it takes to find solutions, navigate the complicated governmental agencies, and get things done."

Accordign to her, “I come from a proud family that has been involved with public service before my family made America our new home. I want to work for you.”


“I also have experience working as an intern for the US Senate, an intern for the Ohio House of Representatives, and a Field Fellow for the Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote (APIAVote), along with various volunteer positions in the community,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment